At Gonni, we are impassioned by Research, Design, and Development of Digital Products. We design apps, desktop web platforms, and visual interfaces for both large corporations as well as small and medium sized startups around the world.
New challenges motivate us to continue growing which is why we want you to accompany us by forming part of our team — use your skills to contribute to a variety of different projects.
What are we looking for?
- You enjoy working on projects for different industries.
- A Graphic Designer with at least 5 years of experience in UX/UI.
- You would like to contribute fresh and new ideas while taking into account the basic principles of usability.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, and work well in teams.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Lead and guide projects related to User Experience.
- Create Visual Design Systems for User Interfaces.
- Provide feedback to other designers, work in a team.
- Relay and document requirements.
- Participate in client management.
- Learn, respect, and promote best practices and working methodologies.
- Management of your own tasks.
What are the requirements?
- An upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English.
- Excellent understanding of UI.
- Ownership to present and justify work to a Client.
- Analytic thinking for problem resolution.
- Excellent mastery of Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent judgement and visual quality.
- Experience in Digital Product construction and/or redesign projects.
- Significant understanding of and empathy towards users.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) is highly appreciated.
- Technical knowledge of web platforms (HTML and CSS) are highly valued.
What do we offer?
- Total freedom to develop visual pieces to the highest standards.
- Flexible Work Schedule: Home Office + Face-to-Face
- Three weeks of vacation per year.
- firstname.lastname@example.org → Subject: “Full-Time UX/UI Senior Designer”
- Desired Salary (Mandatory)
- Updated Portfolio (Mandatory)
- Resume or CV (Mandatory)